Vrindavan Garden in Mayapur
By Saranagati dasi, Vrindavan Garden in Mayapur Team | Apr 23, 2022
Vrindavan Garden in Mayapur is a challenge the place we hope to supply guests, and residents a chance to expertise Vrindavan Dham inside Mayapur Dham; revealing Krsna’s pastimes; its connection to Mahaprabhu, the 6 Goswamis, and Srila Prabhupada. To deepen guests’ understanding of Krsna’s childhood pastimes, and to current Krsna Lila in a enjoyable, academic manner in order that guests go away the park with an enduring non secular impression, that may help them of their non secular journeys.
With an space of 11.7 acres, the imaginative and prescient of Vrindavan Garden is to offer a spiritually inspiring environment the place devotees can loosen up and carry out their sadhana throughout the peaceable fragrant gardens; increase their information and appreciation for the Holy Dham; in addition to present a venue for the Jhulan Yatra, and different festivals celebrated all year long.
To obtain our targets, we use conventional strategies and supplies similar to basic landscaping, pure stone, marble, and particular thematic compositions, for the structure, small architectural varieties; sculptures, ponds, and fountains.
A abstract of the options inside Vrindavan Garden in Mayapur
- Interactive Exhibition a show of audiovisual, technical media expertise (Educational/Entertaining).
- Krsna Children’s Park/Maze a playground with the theme of Krsna’s childhood pastimes and a mandala maze for entertaining energetic kids and youth.
- New Loi Bazaar (Shops/Refreshments/WC) presents conventional refreshments linked to Sri Vrindavan Dham and supporting cottage industries.
- Six Goswamis Museum acknowledges the 6 Goswamis in the beginning, as they established the locations of pilgrimage in Vrindavan. Presenting the Goswamis via reliefs, work, and showcases, in addition to Srila Prabhupada and his contribution to Vrindavan. (Mahaprabhu revealed, 6 Goswamis established and Srila Prabhupada took to the West.) (Educational).
- Krsna Lila Gallery is a show of paintings and reliefs presenting the pastimes of Krsna as they occurred chronologically. Pastimes are written on a brass plaque.
- Miniature Vrindavan village & Vraja Mandal Parikrama – consisting of the vital landmarks of Vrindavan, this mannequin village shows miniature buildings which have been developed as an academic and vacationer attraction. An actual reproduction of Vrindavan. •Vraja Mandal Parikrama – predominant locations on parikrama positioned across the miniature village.
- Jhulan Area is an open space the place festivals could be held; surrounded by the Temples of Vrindavan.
- Krsna Lila Garden beautiful gardens and architectural landscapes depict and reveal Krsna’s childhood pastimes inside Vrindavan Dham, via massive fashions, temples, forests, ponds, and fountains. Meeting demons similar to Aghasaura within the type of a giant cave which you’ll stroll via, Trinavarta the whirlwind demon towering 30ft excessive, and the Putana hill – she lies down lifeless 100 ft lengthy with Krsna enjoying on her physique, with a bridge going over her; the general public can see the exhibit from the highest, in addition to having a view of your complete park from there.
- The Yamuna will stream to Kusum Sarovara bordered by the aromatic flower gardens the place the Gopis gathered flowers for Krsna. Flower pagodas/resting locations; tranquil meditation areas. The Boat pageant could be held right here, in addition to different particular festivals and preaching packages.
- Govardhan Hill caves will lead contained in the hill the place there will likely be diorama reliefs – to the left facet [or first cave] it should present Nanda Maharaj making ready choices for Indra; on the again wall [as a background] the diorama will depict the lifting of Govardhan Hill. Krsna will likely be holding up the hill with the Vraja vasis and cows beneath. Scattered round there will likely be pillars which can be designed like residents of Vraja holding up the hill, there could also be just a few statues – all ornament inside will likely be linked to the lifting of Govardhan hill pastime; to the far-right wall [or cave], the diorama wall aid will depict Lord Indra praying, demigods showering flowers, Surabhi cow with flowing milk and Lord Krsna. [At the entrance courtyard of the Garden, in New Loi Bazaar, there could be Prasad distribution] •Indra/Lifting of Govardhana Hill pastime – mini diorama below glass.
- Varsana 4 hills of Varshana: Vrishabhanugarh (Palace of Vrishabhanu); Vilasagarh (Loving pastimes of Radha and Krsna); Maangarh (Radharani in ‘isolation’ loving anger state) Maan Mandir; Daangarh (Collecting ‘tax’ (curd/butter) from the gopis) •Peacock pastime (well-known portray).
- Nandagram Nandiswar Hill – Siva within the type of a hill. Placed on a hill, with a reproduction small temple with a parikrama path going round. Nanda Kund.
- Shyama Kund & Radha Kund At Lalita Kund you will note the Jhulan Swing with a Mandala beneath the swing [yantra design/mosaic using semi-precious stones]. Surrounding Radha Kund and Shyama Kund are the Gopi’s Groves/Kunjs – small enclosed personal gardens… every distinct in its personal perfume, colour, and temper from the others, offering good meditative areas.
- Bullock Cart Rides will present transport alongside the principle parikrama path.
Bullock cart rides would be the mode of transport throughout the gardens.
Newsletter Issue 1 March 2022:
Progress Report and Useful Links March 2022:
For extra data and to join the e-newsletter please e-mail Vrindavan Garden Mayapur