Passion Fruit Mojito
Summer in a glass in lower than 5 minutes! Give a tropical twist to your favourite basic mojito at your subsequent summer season party. Bask in a enjoyable and refreshing mojito mocktail recipe with Rubicon Sparkling Passion Fruit Juice.
- Pour 3oz. Rubicon Sparkling Passion Fruit Juice and recent ardour fruit pulp in a shaker with ice
- Squeeze recent lime and add in crushed mint leaves
- Shake vigorously then pressure and pour into glass
- Garnish with mint leaves or dried ardour fruit
A superb mocktail is all about utilizing scrumptious substances from tropical locations. This infusion of Rubicon’s Lychee Juice with lemon and ginger is the perfect drink to move you to an island escape proper at residence!
- Put ice cubes in a shaker and add 1 cup of Rubicon’s Sparkling Lychee Juice, freshly squeezed lemon and ginger
- Shake properly then pour into glass
- Garnish with recent lychee on a cocktail stick
Guava & Lychee Punch
Ditch your typical ice tea and say good day to your new must-have summer season beverage. Create a tropical fruit punch with a glowing contact which has all the suitable flavors for a thirst-quenching drink to remain cool for the summer season.
- Mix Rubicon Sparkling Guava Juice and Rubicon Sparkling Lychee Juice
- Squeeze in a recent lime and put a handful of mint
- Place the combination right into a pitcher with ice cubes, slices of lime and kaffir leaves
Coco Pomegranate Margarita
You may need to bookmark this in your subsequent pool day. Both insanely tasty and refreshing on a sizzling summer season day, cool off with a Coco Pomegranate Margarita, the final word refresher drink to maintain you hydrated and wholesome all day!
- Mix ½ cup of Rubicon Coconut Water and ½ cup Rubicon Pomegranate Juice in a glass
- Add recent squeeze lime, crush 4-5 mint leaves and blend
- Add 1 tbsp honey and modify sweetness accordingly
- Mix all collectively and pour in a glass with ice
- Garnish with recent pomegranate seeds and mint leaves
Tropical Mango Agua
Nothing says summer season like mangoes! Transform your normal mocktail by including Rubicon Sparkling Mango Juice and Coconut water with finely chopped mangoes and mint. Tropical Mango Agua is all about refreshment this summer season, a terrific selection for the entire household to take pleasure in.
- Fill a pitcher with ice cubes
- Pour 2 cans of Rubicon Sparkling Mango and 500ml of Rubicon Coconut Water
- Chop mangoes to little cubes, squeeze 1 lime and add in 5 thinly sliced recent mint and blend
- Pour right into a glass and high it off with recent mint leaves or a sprinkle of tajin powder
Rubicon Exotic is out there at Spinneys, Waitrose, Zoom, Choithrams, Abu Dhabi Coop, Sharjah Coop and Geant, in addition to on-line at Amazon, Choithrams.com and Mumzworld.