Ram Charan’s Magadheera clocks 13 years: Ram Charan has cemented his place as a world star. His performing prowess in RRR has been receiving accolades from throughout the corners of the globe. However, for the final 4 days, followers have been rejoicing by celebrating 13 years of one more blockbuster movie by Ram Charan- Magadheera. The movie hit the screens on July 31, 2009, and has clocked 13 years.
Check out these enjoyable information concerning the film:
- Magadheera is a 2009 Indian Telugu-language fantasy motion movie directed by S. S. Rajamouli who co-wrote the movie together with V. Vijayendra Prasad.
- The reincarnation-themed plot revolves round 4 folks: a valiant warrior in control of a princess’ security, the princess who’s in love with him, the commander-in-chief of the military who lusts after the princess, and an emperor who desires to overcome their kingdom.
- Made on a funds of ₹35–44 crore (US$7–10 million), it was the costliest Telugu movie on the time. It was the primary Telugu movie to checklist a “Visual Effects Producer” in its credit.
- Magadheera was launched on 31 July 2009 to huge industrial success and demanding acclaim. It collected a distributors’ share of ₹73.6 crores and have become the highest-grossing Telugu movie in historical past on the time.
- Its 1000-day theatrical run surpassed Chandramukhi (2005) because the longest-running South Indian movie.
- The movie gained the National Award for Best Choreography and Best Special Effects on the 57th National Film Awards in addition to profitable six Filmfare Awards, 9 Nandi Awards and ten CineMAA Awards.
- The movie’s success catapulted the lead actors into stardom. In 2014, it was remade in Bengali as Yoddha: The Warrior.
- It was the primary movie during which Ram Charan starred with Kajal Aggarwal.
- Ram Charan’s father, Chiranjeevi made a cameo look within the movie.
Now, the movie Magadheera can be out there to observe on-line on OTT through MX participant on its thirteenth anniversary, thirty first July.