What is that this convention all about?
Consciousness has been probably the most elusive object in all scientific explorations of actuality. With gradual advances in trendy science, it’s more and more receiving the singular focus just because all our notion of actuality is rooted in it.
Despite unbelievable success in Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Science, Neuroscience in addition to fundamental sciences like physics and biology, we’ve got virtually no clue as to how info interprets into which means and expertise on this world. While the onerous downside of consciousness stares at our face, we’ve got began to understand what info is and its elementary position for a acutely aware observer on this world.
The mind-body downside has occupied the centre stage of western philosophical thought for millennium. Consciousness analysis is now on the forefront of all scientific analysis. Can we actually construct clever and acutely aware machines? How does consciousness come up? How does info translate to which means and expertise? Are our experiences of the world actual or a part of digital actuality?
Probably we at the moment are standing on the crossroads in order to decide on decisive steps to actuality. At such a juncture, Vedantic philosophical and religious traditions could maintain key to the subsequent leap in our empirical quest for fact.
With a panel of wonderful audio system listed under, Jijnasa-2021 will delve into the center of the problem.
1. Prof. Subhash Kak, Padma Shri Awardee & Regents Professor of Computer Science Department at Oklahoma State University in Stillwater
2. Prof. Mario Beauregard, Cognitive Neuroscientist, University of Arizona
3. Prof. Edward F. Kelly, Division of Perceptual Studies (DOPS), Department of Psychiatry and Neurobehavioral Sciences, University of Virginia
4. Dr. Sudhir V. Shah, Padma Shri Awardee Neurologist, Sterling Hospital, Ahmedabad
5. Prof. Laxmidhara Behera, Poonam & Prabhu Goel Chair Professor, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence, IIT Kanpur
6. Prof. Ramesh Goel, Environmental Engineering & Microbiology, University of Utah
7. Mr. Marcus Schmieke, Inventor, Author & Head of Scientific Research, ECR-Institute, Berlin
8. Dr. Howard J. Resnick, Vaisnava Scholar, Institute for Vaisnava Studies, Florida
9. Prof. Graham M. Schweig, Director of Studies in Religion, Christopher Newport University, USA
10. Dr. Mauricio Garrido, BIHS Florida
11. Mr. Martin Fleming, Director, Science, and Philosophy Initiative, London
12. Prof. Gopal Okay Gupta, Joe Dunham Distinguished Associate Professor of Ethics, Aurora University
In this distinctive convention, scheduled on 18th and nineteenth Dec, we anticipate the participation of greater than 1000 researchers and college students throughout the globe. There shall be each morning (9 am – 12 midday) and night (5 pm – 8 pm) classes.
For extra info go to: https://issdelhi.org/jijnasa