Bhumi Global Conducts First-ever International Hindu Environmental Survey
According to a brand new Bhumi Global survey, Hindus world wide see international environmental points as an pressing concern. The ballot, which was carried out final 12 months and analyzed over the previous few months, is the primary such international survey carried out amongst Hindus. Participants of the survey represented the gamut of the Hindu inhabitants, together with India, the United States, Canada, South Africa, the United Kingdom, and Mauritius.
The Survey Analysis revealed a number of the most typical Hindu sentiments, which embody issues about water air pollution, biodiversity loss, deforestation, local weather change, and air air pollution.
Among crucial findings of the survey embody:
● 98 % of respondents stated they have been involved or very involved about environmental points.
● All of the respondents within the survey stated environmental points have to be addressed urgently.
● 95 % stated they might change their life to raised assist the setting.
● About ¾ of respondents stated they might higher educate themselves on tips on how to additional assist the setting.
● The identical quantity stated they might extra actively recycle and keep away from single-use plastics.
● Respondents have been extra more likely to get their details about the setting from social media than spiritual leaders.
Gopal Patel, Bhumi’s Co-founder and Director, says the survey outcomes underscore the worldwide Hindu neighborhood’s concern in regards to the setting however famous that extra must be accomplished by Hindu organizations to tie these issues to day by day practices.
Patel stated, “Supporting teams equivalent to Bhumi Global, the world’s largest Hindu environmental advocacy group, is a multi-generational funding that may assist deliver Hindus of various ages, sects, and ideologies collectively. The survey outcomes present that Hindus worldwide are on the lookout for this management.”
About Bhumi Global
Bhumi Global is a world Hindu local weather advocacy group. Bhumi Global’s mission is to interact, educate, and empower individuals and communities to handle the triple disaster of local weather change, biodiversity loss, and air pollution. Our work is predicated on Hindu ideas of environmental care.