“Innovation is our hallmark, and our new front-end microcredential is a testomony to our dedication to pushing the boundaries of schooling,” said Ryan Collins, CEO of Bethel School of Technology. “It not solely supplies technical proficiency that results in employment, but in addition gives the help and group wanted for well-rounded skilled and private improvement.”
Key Features of the Program:
- Fast-Track Learning: In simply 15 weeks, college students can purchase high-demand expertise which might be instantly relevant within the tech trade, providing a definite benefit in a aggressive job market.
- Online Accessibility: Accessible completely on-line, the coursework is designed to suit seamlessly into learners’ busy schedules, making it handy and versatile.
- Community and Mentorship: Bethel Tech believes in each the event of ability and character. In addition to technical expertise, this system gives non secular mentorship and help by religion teams, serving to contributors domesticate Christian management expertise.
- Expert Instruction: Students will study from trade consultants and skilled educators, who’re devoted to their success.
- Career Services: Bethel Tech’s profession providers crew prepares college students to land jobs of their dream careers. Graduates have been employed at a few of the main corporations, together with: Salesforce, Dell, Ramsey Solutions, and Seattle Children’s Hospital.
- Affordability: The value of the microcredential is $5,000, and it pathways into Bethel Tech’s Full Stack program at a pro-rated tuition value.
- Multiple Start Dates: Bethel Tech gives six begins per 12 months and is at the moment enrolling for the subsequent cohort on January 28, 2024.
About Bethel School of Technology
Bethel School of Technology is an internet Christian know-how bootcamp that makes a speciality of the high-demand areas of Software Development, Data Science, UI/UX Design, and Cybersecurity. Graduates have been employed by main corporations similar to IBM, Dell, Infosys, Grubhub, Ramsey Solutions, and Seattle Children’s Hospital, and the typical wage uplift for graduates is 65 %. Additionally, Bethel Tech’s packages switch as 27 faculty credit into William Jessup University.
SOURCE Bethel School of Technology