“We know firsthand the sacrifices our navy personnel make, and we wish to honor them on this special occasion,” stated Keel Farms proprietor and President, Clay Keel. As an Army Reserve Medical Service Corps Officer, Major Keel has served almost 20 years within the National Guard, active-duty Army and Reserve, together with two deployments to Iraq.
- Where: Keel Farms, 5202 Thonotosassa Road Plant City, FL
- When: Saturday November 11 from 11am to 3pm.
- Who: U.S. Veterans and Active-Duty Military (merely present proof of navy service).
- Proof of service consists of: U.S. Uniformed Services ID Card, U.S. Uniformed Services Retired ID Card, present Leave and Earnings Statement (LES), veterans group card (i.e., American Legion, VFW), DD214 and quotation or commendation.
- Details: Limit one meal and one beverage per U.S. veteran or active-duty navy.
This supply is legitimate for dine-in solely and never legitimate with different coupons or reductions.
For eating reservations, please go to https://www.exploretock.com/keel-farms
About Keel Farms:
Founded in 1984, the family-owned and operated Keel and Curley Winery is situated 17 miles East of Tampa in Plant City. Started with simply 10 gallons of blueberry wine in 2003, Keel and Curley Winery now produces over 500,000 bottles of wine yearly, and provides guests lunch and dinner day by day in addition to tastings, excursions, occasions, and extra. The vineyard additionally produces Keel Farms Agrarian Ciders, a line of scrumptious onerous ciders made utilizing Florida fruits.
SOURCE Keel Farms